by Spencer Miller (MacroChef)
No-bake salted caramel protein cheesecake bars make the perfect decadent and creamy cheesecake recipe packed with protein and amazing salted caramel flavor that will not disappoint.
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 brick of reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 1 tub (8oz) whipped topping, (cool whip)
- 2 scoops XTEND Pro Salted Caramel Shake protein powder
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional, but enhances flavor in my opinion!)
*I used Triple Zero Vanilla Greek which uses stevia to sweeten it for less sugar, and also has added fiber.
NUTRITION PER PIECE (OUT OF 12)
- 200 calories
- 9 protein
- 16 carbs
- 12 fat
- 1 fiber
- 8 sugar
Add graham crackers to a food processor or blender. Pulse until mostly crushed, but not a powder. Pour crushed graham cracker into a bowl. Add melted coconut oil and milk. Mix until a crumbly mixture is formed.
Line a 6x8 baking dish with foil. Spray with nonstick spray. Press crust into the bottom of the pan gently so that it evenly covers the bottom.
Next, add cream cheese, vanilla Greek yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, vanilla extract and salt to a large bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are combined and a smooth cheesecake batter forms.
Add cool whip to cheesecake mixture. Gently fold together, being careful not to over mix. This will allow the cheesecake to be light, fluffy and set up well.
Pour cheesecake batter over top of the crust and spread so it is even. Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight, to let completely set.
Slice into 8-12 cheesecake bars and enjoy.