Transform your diet with this awesome recipe from Whisps Cheese Crisps and take a step towards healthy eating.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts,
cut into 1” cubes
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups grated sharp white
cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1 cup crumbled Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- In an ovenproof skillet such as cast iron, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and toss to coat in oil. Cook chicken until lightly browned on all sides, 3-5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes or until tender. Add salt and pepper and take off heat.
- In a medium saucepan heat cream cheese and cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring mixture to a simmer, take off heat, add cheese, and stir until melted. Add ½ cup Whisps and gently stir.
- Pour cheese sauce over chicken and broccoli. Top with remaining ½ cup Whisps and bake until hot and bubbly, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.