About Real Good Foods
Real Good Foods use ingredients like all natural chicken breast or cauliflower instead of processed flours or starches. You’ll never find preservatives or weird sounding ingredients in their items. That’s how they make delicious REAL food with lots of protein and almost no carbs or sugar. Real food you feel good about eating.
Europa Sports Products offers Real Good Foods exclusively as a drop ship product.
Contact Your Sales Rep for More Details on Ordering.
Want More? Try Out These Recipes
Spicy Italian Sausage Lasagna
Featuring: Spicy Italian Sausage Entrée
- 3 Boxes Spicy Italian Sausage Entrée
- ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup marinara
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the olive oil into a skillet over medium heat. Place the beef into the skillet and cook thoroughly, add in the onion, garlic and spices and cook until onion is tender. Drain the excess liquid and then add in the marinara.
- Cook the entrees in the microwave for 2 minutes each. They should be still cold to the touch but not frozen.
- Pour half of the beef/sauce mixture into a baking dish. Top with the entrées. Spread a layer of the ricotta cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Finish with remaining beef/sauce and then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Maple Syrup Breakfast Sandwiches
Featuring: Real Good Breakfast Sandwich
- Real Good Breakfast Sandwich
- Maple Syrup
- Microwave Breakfast sandwich (We recommend the Sausage Breakfast Sandwich) – Wrap in a paper towel then microwave for 30-45 seconds if refrigerated or 45 seconds on each side if frozen. (PRO-TIP: Microwave Sandwich Upside Down for best results)
- Heat up the syrup – Place a good amount of syrup in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 10 seconds.
- Drizzle syrup over your breakfast sandwich – we prefer to dunk ours, but it’s totally up to you (;
Featuring: Pepperoni Chicken Crust Pizzas
- 2 Real Good Foods Pepperoni Chicken Crust Pizzas
- Cooking spray
- Microwave pizzas until about halfway done—just so they are pliable and easy to work with.
- Cut each pizza into 3 even strips. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Roll 1 strip of pizza into a pinwheel and place in muffin slot. Repeat until all 6 are completed.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes after baking to set.
- Optional: Enjoy Pizza Pinwheels with a side of ranch for some delicious dipping action.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza
Featuring: Three Cheese Chicken Pizza
- Real Good Foods Three Cheese Chicken Pizza
- ½ lb defrosted shrimp with tails removed
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and cook in large skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, lemon juice and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and arrange shrimp on the pizza.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce in pan, dried basil and place the pizza on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, turn on hi-broil and cook for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Enchilada Breakfast Bake
Featuring: Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 package Real Good Foods Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- ¼ c milk
- ¼ c sautéed kale
- Dash salt and pepper
- Sliced jalapeño for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir in the kale.
- Place the enchiladas in the baking dish and top with egg mixture. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Top with sliced jalapeño and serve.
Teriyaki Chicken Poppers
Featuring: Artichoke and Cheese Chicken Poppers
- 1 box Real Good Foods Artichoke and Cheese Chicken Poppers
- 1 cup broccoli, fresh
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sukrin sweetener
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- Place the poppers into an air fryer at 350F for 10 minutes or cook as per instructions.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients (except broccoli) into a sauce pan over low-medium heat. Whisk until smooth.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until bubbles start to form. Add the broccoli and poppers and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes. Serve.