provided by Redcon1
Hot Cocoa Bombs is a recipe that’s been around for years, but it seems to be heating up lately and has recently gone viral on TikTok!
Redcon1 decided to take this trend to another level with a healthy-ish spin using their popular whole-food protein MRE Lite in place of cocoa powder. This specific recipe was created by our friends at Redcon1. Their Protein Packed Hot Cocoa Bombs are easy to make and they’re the perfect treat on chilly days, nights, or post-workout!
This will show you how to make hot cocoa bombs with step-by-step instructions so you can enjoy this delicious treat as soon as possible!
Hot Cocoa Bombs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop MRE Lite (we recommend Fudge Brownie)
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Handful of marshmallows
- Silicone Sphere Chocolate Mold
- Melt chocolate chips
- Mold melted chocolate into spheres
- Freeze 10 minutes
- Gently remove chocolate from molds
- Add 1 scoop MRE Lite powder to one half
- Top with marshmallows
- Seal with other half (pro tip: add melted chocolate to rim to secure)
- Place milk in microwave and warm for 1 minute
- Drop hot cocoa bomb into milk and enjoy!
Pro tip: Hot cocoa Bombs are can be vegan friendly too! Instead of using an animal based or whey based protein, try using Redcon1’s Green Beret: Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder.