provided by Quest Nutrition
The three words that sound best together in the entire English language are “chocolate cream pie.” Now we can’t exactly prove this, so what we suggest is this: prepare the following recipe for a Questified Chocolate Cream Pie, then find the nearest person, show them what you’ve made and say, “chocolate cream pie.” Prove us wrong.
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: One slice
Calories: 200 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Net Carb: 11g
Total Carb: 14g | Sugar: 0g
2 Quest Peanut Butter Cookies
1 tbsp butter, melted
14oz can coconut cream
1 tbsp gelatin
1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cookies into small pieces and place them on the baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes and golden brown. Let cool.
- Place the pieces into a food process and blend until fine crumbles form. Add in the melted butter and pulse until combined the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an 8” pie pan prepared with non-stick spray. Bake the crust for 5-7 minutes and golden brown. Let cool.
- In a small pot, add the can of coconut milk and sprinkle with gelatin. Let it for five minutes and then whisk in the protein powder. Turn on medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Place the chocolate chips into a large heat-proof bowl and pour the boiling mixture over it. Let sit for 4 minutes before stirring smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and salt. Pour the mixture into the crust and chill for 2 hours. Cut into 12 slices and serve with whipped cream if desired.