More flavor. More protein. More unexpected. Chew on something new, delicious, and healthy with Protes Protein Chips. With flavors that’ll make you freak out (in a good way), you’ll munch happy knowing these chips are vegan, non-GMO, and packed with so much pea protein that’ll you’ll easily beat your hunger – and feed your strong.
- Chicken cutlets (or protein of choice)
- 4oz bag Protes chips (all flavors work 😊)
- 2 whisked eggs (or 3 egg whites)
- Olive or Coconut oil
- Crush as many chips as you need to cover your protein of choice (with a rolling pin for finer coating), and lay the crumbs on a plate or put in a ziplock bag.
- Dip your chicken/tofu/shrimp in whisked egg mixture or another bonding agent of your choice.
- Coat your protein with crushed chips.
- Pan fry for 2-3 minutes on each side (until desired crispiness).
- Place on paper toweled lined plate for 2 minutes to cool, then enjoy!
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups coarsely crushed Protes chips (or popcorn)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate.
- Stir in crushed Protes chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set, then devour!
- 4oz bag of Protes Protein Chips (flavor up to you, but we went
with Zesty Nacho)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheese (or vegan substitute)
- 1 Sliced Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 cup Salsa (diced tomatoes and onions)
- 1/2 Cup Red Beans
- 1 Cup Sour Cream (or full fat Greek yogurt for a healthier alternative) added on top after cooking
- (Optional) 1 Cup ground turkey, chicken or vegan protein alternative
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the above ingredients in an oven safe pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Be sure not to overcook unless burnt cheese is your thing 😉
- Top with some sour cream/greek yogurt and enjoy some delicious guilt-free nachos!