- 3 tbsp (15g) Tasty Whey Cookie Butter
- 1 tbsp (7g) Coconut flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 1/2 tsp Unsweetened Cashew
or Almond Milk
- 3/8 tsp Stevia
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Miniature Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together the Tasty Whey, coconut flour, and salt in a small bowl.
- Make a well in the center. Pour in the milk, stevia, and vanilla, mix until fully incorporated (The mixture will look crumbly).
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spatula or the back of a fork, gently press down on the mixture until it sticks together. Serve immediately!