BBQ Puff Crusted Chicken
- 2 Bags FITCRUNCH BBQ High Protein Puffs
- 3 Eggs
- 2 lbs Chicken Tenderloins
- Avocado Oil
- Put the puffs in a zip lock bag and crush them to a breading consistency.
- Place the puffs in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil; swirl to coat.
- Place the chicken tenderloin in egg mixture and coat well.
- Then dip the tenderloin in the puff mixture.
- Place the tender in the pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned and done. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken.
Sour Cream & Onion Puff Chicken Legs
- 2 Bags FITCRUNCH SOUR CREAM & ONION High Protein Puffs
- 3-4 lbs Chicken Legs
- Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put the puffs in a gallon Ziploc bag and smash them up into crumbs.
- Place half of the chicken legs in another gallon Ziploc bag and pour enough avocado oil to coat the chicken.
- Pour some puff crumbs in the chicken bag and shake to coat.
- Place the chicken on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Repeat for the other half of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 60 minutes.
Cheddar Puff Taco In A Bag
- 6 Bags FITCRUNCH CHEDDAR High Protein Puffs
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1.5 Cups Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- Optional: Salsa, Beans, Avocado, Sour Cream
- Brown your Ground Beef.
- Drain, add one packet taco seasoning and 1 cup water.
- Simmer 4 minutes.
- Grate your cheese, shred your lettuce.
- Take a FITCRUNCH Puff Bag and open up the bag with scissors on the long side.
- Add your taco meat, lettuce, cheese , sour cream and any other ingredients you like.
- Eat with a fork right from the bag!