Ingredients – Serves 8
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- ¾ scoop chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup baking stevia or xylitol
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie Coconutter, melted
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 egg whites
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
Peanut Butter Cream Icing
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. granulated stevia
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 5”x8” baking pan, or one of similar size, with parchment paper or foil.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconutter, pumpkin, egg whites, and almond milk until smooth. Add in the remainder of the brownie ingredients and stir together until well combined.
Spoon brownie batter into baking pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes, remove from oven, and let cool while you make the icing.
Combine all the icing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until completely smooth. Spread icing on top of cooled brownies and cut into 8 even squares. Drizzle with more sweet spreads, if desired.
129 calories, 7g protein, 11.8g carbs, 6.6g fat, 1.2g sugar, 3.2g fiber
* You may substitute oat flour with whole-wheat flour or regular AP flour.
* You may substitute canned pumpkin with plain greek yogurt.